Premium Dog Bathing & Spa
There’s nothing better than hugging a dog—especially if he’s fresh & clean! At the Petlover Central canine spa we provide a premium dog bathing service right here in Boca Raton. We specialize in efficient service and marvelous results. Our talented spa team provides an individualized spa experience for dogs of all ages and breeds. We’ve pampered Poodles, beautified Bulldogs, glamorized Goldens, and everything in between!
FIRST NIGHT FREE WITH TWO NIGHT MINIMUM STAY*
*Two Night Minimum. Cannot be combined with other offers. Offer applies to first-time customers only and must be mentioned at time of reservation.
Our salon staff are happy to consult with you to plan your pet’s perfect spa experience. Whether your dog needs a brush-up or “the works,” we offer various packages and add-on options to suit your needs:
- Premium and basic bath packages
- Nail care and “pawdicures!”
- Specialty pet shampoos & conditioners
- Brush-outs and blow-dries
- Ear cleaning
- Mat removal
- We offer a convenient pick-up and drop-off service for pet parents in Boca Raton and the surrounding areas!
Benefits of Regular Bathing
Just like humans, dogs need regular bathing to stay healthy and happy. Here are some of the reasons a visit to our canine spa is helpful to your dog’s well-being.
- Whether your dog’s getting a bath or just a nail trim, our spa staff are trained to screen your dog’s skin, coat, and paws for any signs of health concerns.
- Regular bathing with pet-grade shampoos keeps your pet’s fur free of everyday contaminants, making him smell fresh and feel clean. Imagine wearing a dirty, smelly coat day after day. Your dog doesn’t like it either!
- Nail maintenance is necessary for canine health. When a dog’s nails get too long, they can split painfully, disrupt your dog’s paw structure, and create joint discomfort. Professional groomers are very skilled at cutting your dog’s nails quickly and harmlessly.
- Have you ever watched your dog scratching, clouds of dislodged fur filling the air? At the canine spa, our tools are designed to loosen and capture ALL of the excess hair from your dog’s layered coat. It’s a lot more comfortable for her, and a lot less vacuuming for you!